7 Reasons Why Blockchain Solutions are Lifeline for your Business
Blockchain solutions: Why Use them? Contrary to appearances, the answer is no, you don’t actually need it. Not all businesses are the most appropriate for this. Although there are obvious advantages to implementation, using this technology does not increase the relevance of your company. Only unneeded expenses result from this. Here are seven factors why blockchain solutions are important in the current FinTech sector, however certain products do benefit.
Why are blockchain useful?
How blockchain function is a question that has previously been addressed. In a nutshell, it is a process for managing resources (primarily: money) in a way that is open and universal, decentralised, dependable, and safe. If you can check off each of these items, your recipe for success is complete.
Why use blockchain?
No one can take your money away from you. It’s safe and convenient. Transfers can be done in minutes, and they may be validated and protected in hours. All transactions are public, so anybody can instantly verify them. Transferring money between accounts has a relatively minimal cost, especially when weighed against the prices of numerous cryptocurrencies.
If you are still unsure, read the article on the FinTech blockchain market. All of these arguments are compelling enough to even explore blockchain solutions. The foundational information that led to this point is found there.
Why is blockchain important?
The use of blockchain naturally reduces operating expenses. By doing so, intermediaries are removed from the wealth management process, making it possible to allocate resources more effectively. You don’t need to keep an eye on things; the system takes care of itself. Additionally, it calls for greater dependability and openness. Both have grown in significance for the FinTech market. Paying clients anticipate security, openness, and high-quality services. This is made possible by blockchain solutions, which also draws more customers to products that use it. Actually, this is only the start.
7 good reasons why we need blockchain solutions
- Security. Blockchains are virtually difficult to break. An attacker would require very high-end hardware and an equal amount of spare time. Since no one has these resources, it is irrelevant. Assets are safeguarded like they would be in a vault because to the blockchain’s decentralised nature. This safe can still theoretically be opened. It actually serves no use for anyone to attempt.
- Transparency. Everyone in the community, including those who do not utilise blockchain solutions, has access to the transaction data. What amount of cash was exchanged when it was ended. Just the fundamentals; no hazardous details. As a result, everyone can see and understand the transactions. Nobody may falsely claim that the money “just came out” and will appear within a few of days. They land on particular accounts on the blockchain solutions within minutes, and anybody with the least understanding can confirm this. Even at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage, users may choose FinTech solutions with blockchain capabilities and place their faith in businesses that embrace them quickly.
- Operational efficiency. This would be the only justification for ever considering blockchain solutions. The brief answer to the question “why blockchain solutions matter” that many business leaders ask is that it simplifies everything for everyone. The business, its clients, and its associates. Each transaction has a low cost and is funded through microtransactions. Since these transactions take a fraction of the time they once did, you can concentrate more on growing your business and less on managing cash flow. Increased effectiveness also builds credibility in the marketplace. In the perspective of potential investors, you can triumph. You can draw in new clients who will believe in your product. The appeal of blockchain solutions are that, in some instances at least, it offers low-hanging fruit with favourable trading results.
- Fraud protection and compliance coverage. Data breaches, fraud, and security threats may be extremely expensive. Particularly in the FinTech industry, which is subject to numerous regulatory requirements. It is incredibly challenging to manage the firm since there are numerous, quite onerous laws in both the US and the EU (not to mention the rest of the globe). With the blockchain solutions, nothing is secret anymore. Every transaction is public, making it impossible for bad actors or other illicit activity to launder money. Even if someone attempted, fraud is simple to spot and can be linked back to the account owner.
- Solid base for InsurTech products. Although fragile, digital insurance solutions are quite helpful. Some users could seek to use this and further their agendas, like in the case of False claims or inflated sums resulting from a vehicle accident or mishap while on vacation. It’s not that easy with blockchain solutions, though. All records, including old ones, are available to anybody. Anyone can stop questionable or redundant transactions by simply informing the product owners of them. With minimum effort investment for each verification, every fraud attempt may be recorded and, if required, destroyed. The blockchain solutions wave can support the development of insurance technology, which is at the forefront of change.
- Permanent digital footprint. The cameras at a corner store can catch me if I take stuff, but if I’m clever enough, they won’t. I could get noticed, but not if I’m a true pro. With blockchain solutions, there is nothing to conceal. If I do anything wrong, someone may tie my account to the offence and subject me to consequences such as increased insurance rates. That calls for self-control and integrity.
- Data immunity. When data is saved using blockchain solutions technology, it cannot be changed in any manner. That implies anybody who wants to confirm any given transaction and develop a judgement on a company or a person may do so with ease.
Blockchain solutions as a Service (BaaS)
The hype train is being jumped by everyone. Many IT service companies are vying for a piece of the blockchain solutions technology pie after realising its potential. There is nothing wrong with it, particularly considering how many of them offer top-notch services for goods all around the world.
Banking as a service is comparable to blockchain as a service. These business models rely on ongoing support, with blockchain solutions serving as a B2B form of collaboration and banking serving individual customers.
The list of blockchain solutions service providers is as follows:
Oracle Blockchain Applications Cloud; IBM Blockchain solutions; SAP Cloud Platform Blockchain solutions; Samsung Nexledger; Azure Blockchain Workbench; Amazon Managed Blockchain solutions
The parent firm of Google, Alphabet, is also pursuing a related approach. Players are eager to take advantage of the opportunity since there is so much activity in the industry and the FinTech sector alone is worth billions of dollars globally (see FinTech Wire for proof). You can hunt for answers, but keep in mind that there are still many other factors involved in creating software projects outside blockchain solutions. To make an educated choice, you may read an article on the queries you should put to a software development business.
If you want a blockchain solutions, start with foundations
We’ve addressed one concern regarding the benefits of using blockchain solutions, but there is still more to discuss. How does this impact, say, FinTech applications? Which businesses employ blockchain solutions for their goods? Why the FinTech industry as a whole may profit from it and what laws can encourage broader use.
In our upcoming pieces, we’ll cover all of this and more. First, consider collaborating with a business that is aware of your issues. Blockchain solutions are a key component in initiatives for digital transformation. We are committed to creating high-quality software and unique solutions, but it all begins with a discussion. about anything, including blockchain solutions. We are after all here for you.
About the Author
Ahsan Azam is the author who specializes in avionics as well as research writing. The author has a keen attention to detail and is focused on providing interesting content to the readers.
About Stone Age Technologies SIA
Stone Age Technologies SIA is a reliable IT service provider, specializing in the IT Solutions. We offer a full range of services to suit your needs and budget, including IT support, IT consultancy, remote staffing services, web and software development as well as IT outsourcing. Our team of highly trained professionals assist businesses in delivering the best in IT Solutions. Contact us for your IT needs. We are at your service 24/7.
Write a Comment